Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative Date: August 11, 2017
Reports to: Manger, Support Services
Classification: Full Time 930-530PM Monday – Friday
Nature and Scope
dcVAST provides IT services and infrastructure management that reduce customer’s costs and improve operational efficiency which allows them to focus on their business priorities.
This position is responsible for telephone reception and interfacing with customers, opening and assigning service tickets either initiated via phone or by electronic means, data entry, generating service call reports, monitoring open tickets, and general administrative functions. This person will work closely with the Service Department to ensure all contracts and associated dates, service levels, and asset information are entered into salesforce.com based ticketing system.
Primary Job Competency Requirements
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook, and understanding of web-based applications
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
Primary Emotional Competency Requirements
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for personal performance
- Commitment: Aligning with the goals of the group or organization
- Service Orientation: Anticipating, recognizing, and meeting the customer’s needs
- Communication: Listening openly and sending appropriate messages
- Adaptability: Flexibility in handling change
- Achievement/Drive: Striving to improve and meet a standard of excellence
- Leadership: Motivating and guiding individuals and teams to positive outcomes
- Collaboration/Cooperation: Working with others toward shared goals
- Initiative: Inner drive to act on opportunities
- Education: High school diploma and/or equivalent years of experience
- Experience: Customer service experience preferred.
- General understanding of enterprise computing infrastructure preferred.
- Salesforce experience